Greetings, my dear followers ! ❤ ❤
I’m so glad ! 😉 I have been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by Magalie called The Mouse !!
I warmly thank her ! I’m really grateful that she considers me as one of her sources of inspiration ! Especially because her blog is full of ideas and energy 🙂
I must say that my fellow bloggers inspired me also for their creativity, by the pictures they publish on travel, fashion, lifestyle or interior design, by the cooking recipes they perform with talent, by the fashion outfits they wear, …
For all these reasons, I nominate the following people for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” :
- For her fashion style that I love : Quintessence Parisienne
- For their beautiful pictures on Japan : Les Carnets de Camille and Tribulations bridées
- For her creativity and her artistic compositions : Rouge Dessin
- For her fashion and interior design inspirations : Coco & Machiavel
- For her good ideas and discoveries : La Cueillette
- For jewelry that make you dream : Bright Pause
- For her inspirations on Lifestyle and Fashion : Merry Go Round Girl
- Because I read her blog as a Fashion and Lifestyle magazine : The Fashion Medley
- For her review and comments on our society : Polinacide
- For her original and simple recipes that give me the impression of being able to cook and, as a bonus, make their effect on tasters 😉 : Happy Cooking
The Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are :
1) The nominee shall display the respective logo on her/his blog and link to the blogger that has nominated her/him.
2) The nominee shall nominate 10 bloggers she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about the nomination.
I hope that this selection will also inspire you and that you will discover new bloggers 🙂
Photo credit : https://vickiewhat.wordpress.com/2015/02/10/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award/