In winter, how to combine, style, comfort and need of warm ?
Unless going to the Maldives, I see only one solution : choose a beautiful pull-over 🙂
But what look adopt to stay chic in pull-over?
In my opinion, only one imperative is to mix materials : wool and silk, wool and leather, wool and tweed, wool and lace,…
Once this adage accepted, you can either opt for a single color …
- Total beige or white look
- Rock’and Roll : shades of gray wool, silk and leather
- Feminine and romantic grey : flowers and ruffles and long leather gloves
- With night blue, ruffled in wool and silk …
… Or, for a look in two colors,
- mixed with a matt and gloss,
- with a print that will “wake up” your cocooning knit pull-over 🙂
- And, for a very contemporary look, do not hesitate to opt for the “mix” of scratches. Personally, I love this look !
I hope that with this selection, you will feel a little warmer 😉